The Roving Marketer will be responsible for meeting sales target by increasing new business production, non-interest revenue and market share. The Roving Marketer will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and providing excellent customer service by having strong analytical skills and an ability to provide suitable solutions to the dealers.
- Drive the achievement of meeting targets at allocated dealers by negotiating and managing deals and increasing market share
- Achieves agreed value-added products, conversion rate, fixed and linked rates ratio and maximizes opportunities to generate additional income to maximize profits
- Maximize sales opportunities by participating in Dealer forums/discussions in order to improve service levels
- Identifies and escalates potential risks that may lead to increased costs
- Increases knowledge and understanding of financial processes and adheres to required operating standards
- Resolves customer dissatisfaction/complaints and takes ownership of the problem by helping improve customer service internally and externally
- Ensures that documentation being submitted complies with relevant legislative requirements, organisational governance processes and is submitted timeously
- Responsible for the collection of Natis documents and ensuring it is in line with Natis dispensation parameters
- Identifies innovative ways to enhance sales within area and increase profit margins
- Interacts with Sales Manager and participates in informal and formal knowledge sharing sessions
- Attends product launches and keeps abreast of market trends
- Keep Dealers informed of all products and policies by offering required training.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about changes in business practices by staying abreast with compliance requirements
- Assist DSC with Validations, Contracts and Payouts at month end
- Contributes to team success by ensuring team commitment and cohesion
- Identifies effective activities to address own development gaps
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Business Management or Marketing (Preferred)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within the Financial Services industry.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working on SPIF/CORE and BI Portal
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within a customer service environment
- Valid Driver’s license with own vehicle