The Finance & Insurance Marketer will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities and productivity by increasing new business production, non-interest revenue and market share at the dealership. The incumbent will need to maintain high standards of compliance and to provide excellent customer service to clients. The incumbent will be responsible to follow proper procedures in processing new deals.
- Acquires new business and drives the achievement of meeting targets at
- Delivers on financial targets to increase profitable business by acquiring new business and increasing market share, value added products, conversion rate fixed and linked rates ratio.
- Acts as a customer liaison for all applications and provides creative financial solutions to meet customer needs by structuring deals in terms of solutions required by customer.
- Identifies innovative ways to enhance sales within the area and increase profit margins.
- Ensures that product knowledge and advice is technically accurate and validates customer information.
- Ensures that documentation submitted complies with relevant legislative requirements and with organisational governance processes.
- Resolves customer dissatisfaction / complaints and takes ownership of the problem.
- Ensures customer excellence through interaction with internal and external customers throughout all business activities.
- Responsible for consistently revising processes based on the understanding of financial processes which need to be adhered to in accordance with the operating standards.
- Identifies effective activities to address development gaps to ensure personal development and performance.
- Financial services-related qualification (Higher Certificate / Diploma / Degree) that is recognised by the FSCA with a minimum of 120 Credits
- RE 5 Certification
- NCA Card Accreditation
- 3 – 5 years’ experience finance sales environment
- 3 – 5 years of in-depth knowledge of the motor industry processes, procedures and systems
- 3 – 5 years’ experience data analysis and deal making
- Experience as a Finance & Insurance Marketer on a dealership floor would be advantageous
- Date of First Appointment (DOFA)
- Completed and up-to-date CPD hours for the 2021 / 2022 cycle (with a minimum of 18 hours in Short-term Insurance Personal Lines A1 and Long-term Insurance subcategory B1-A)
- Candidate required to work without supervision